Wednesday 5 February 2014

Ruby Redfort catch your death by Lauren Child


Ruby Redfort cover 



Hello avid readers of the internet today I am reviewing Ruby Redfort catch your death by Lauren Child which is the 3rd book in the Ruby Redfort series (I haven't read the first two) the main plot is ruby (thirteen year old child genius code breaker who is training to become a field agent)  has to try to survive a spectrum training test while trying to stop a burglary and save her best friend Clancy clue! The book is edgy and up to date on what's cool with today's youth (I mean come on who doesn't want to wear a T-shirt with the bold imprint of Bored beyond belief) I also like the friendship between Clancy and Ruby the fact that Clancy wouldn't spill a bean even if he was attack by 500 blood thirsty lions now that's dedication and the fact that Ruby completes Clancy's work when she pulls him out of class to help with a mission is heart warming and I tell yeah I ship rucy (Ruby+ Clancy) PLEASE LAUREN CHILD MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!  
I also like the cheeky wit Ruby has it makes me laugh especially when moaning at Clancy or Hitch (I shall now tell you who hitch is I was getting to him anyway) Hitch is the guy who protects Ruby if she's in any danger and also the household butler (A butler who is also a spy WHERE CAN I GET ONE) they have the second best friendship (CLANCY COMES FIRST)
Now I also like this book because of the awesome adventures they have from stopping a perfume making killer kidnaping your friend and stopping a forest fire this book is packed with adventure, wit and some epic t-shirts I want and is fast paced and full of suspence as well as a advertisment that smells of BUBBLEGUM!
Quote: "You really know how to embarrass a kid" Ruby Redfort Catch your death

Now I had to think for five minuets on what the themes were but they were: Friendship ok I could only think of one but if I think of anymore I shall add them onto the list (see I have a list I can BE ORGANIZED)you can buy it here (UK ONLY), here (UK ONLY) or here or here   (next review will be the last book in the divergent series called Allegiant) As usual it was a pleasure blogging for you and until the next post have a awesome time bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment