Sunday 23 February 2014

update on new posts and improving previous reviews

SO  as you avid readers of the internet know I've been reading a new series called Divergent and I finished Allegiant a month ago, Hopefully (If I remember to write the post) the Allegiant review shall be posted I've also got a few more posts coming after this!
Future posts and month scheduled for publishing
  • Girl undercover fugitive by Christine Harris (due April)
  • Girl undercover nightmare by Christine Harris (due April)
  • The wishing chair collection by Enid Blyton (due may)
NOW all my previous work ( Meaning my first ever post up until the soulmate's post) shall be improved what I mean is i will detail the plot and go into more depth about my thoughts and add in quotes and photo's of the books!

Anyway I'm off to get ready to plan the next post for you guys also in the comments below give me some suggestions for books to read. Until (hopefully) tomorrow see you then have a great time

No comments:

Post a Comment