Sunday 2 March 2014

30 day reading challenge

Hello avid readers of the internet today I want to tell you about this 30 day reading challenge that is taking social media by storm!
"I do believe something very magical happens when you read a good book" J.K Rowling (JK IS RIGHT SOMETHING MAGICAL DOES HAPPEN)

so all you have to do is post this picture on any social network and state a book that you have read that matches the day at the moment I'm on day 12 (Check my G+ for the latest 30 day challenge) but if you can't be bovered to check google plus I'll update the list on this post everyday starting now.
WARNING MOST OF MY ANSWERS SHALL BE THE HUNGER GAMES SO SORRY IF IT GETS REPETITIVE 
30 day reading challenge post

Day 1- Divergent by Veronica Roth
Day 2- Malory Towers series by Enid Blyton
Day 3- The hunger games series by Suzanne Collins
Day 4- Either Catching fire or Mockingjay
Day 5- Girl charming but insane by Sue Limb
Day 6-Soulmates by Holly Bourne
Day 7- Violet wings by Victoria Hanley
Day 8- Noughts and crosses by Malorie Blackman
Day 9- The hunger games by Suzanne Collins
Day 10- Famous five series by Enid Blyton
Day 11-  Noughts and crosses by Malorie Blackman
Day 12- Pig heart boy by Malorie Blackman
Day 13- Enid Blyton
Day 14- Malory Towers series




Day 15- Finnick Odair (the hunger games)
Day 16- Annie Cresta (The hunger games)
Day 17- "It takes ten times as long to put yourself together as it does to fall apart" Finnick Odair Mockingjay
Day 18- First term at Malory towers by Enid Blyton
Day 19- The hunger games by Suzanne  Collins
Day 20- Disaster bunnies save the day kind of by Dinah Capparucci                                                    
Day 21- Phillipha Fisher and the fairy god-sister by Liz Kessler
Day 22- The hunger games (yes I'm re-reading it) by Suzanne Collins
Day 23- The wishing chair collection by Enid Blyton
Day 24- the stuff of nightmares by Malorie Blackman
Day 25- The Hollow by Jessica Verday Day 26-The hunger games by Suzanne Collins it changed my opinion of the series as I thought it would be just like Twilight...But I'm glad I was wrong it's AWESOMER than Twilight (haters to the left lol)
Day 27- Tris dies in Divergent written by Veronica Roth
Day 28- Violet wings by Victoria Hanley
Day 29- the Famous five by Enid Blyon
Day 30 - The Haunted by Jessica Verday                                                                                                                              
So today is the 22/3/14 and I have finished my 30 day challenge ... Can't believe most of my answers were hunger games related (sorry about that, but at least I didn't lie to you about my favourite book etc)
but I really enjoyed it, and I hope many of you take the challenge. I you did share it to my google+ (its linked in the blog in the info (plus I cant get the link to work lol)

Next review should be posted next week (unless procrastination takes a hold of me) until then I'll see you soon Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment