Saturday 30 August 2014

upcoming reviews for september

Hey avid readers of the internet no review today as I'm very busy trying to make the most of my summer holiday so I've decided to tell you about the new book reviews coming soon (there's lots as I've got to read a lot of books especially as I was studying and trying to finish another book I was trying to finish lol you know the struggle)

So the reviews that are planned are (not in reviewing order):
  • The amber spy glass (Philip Pullman) 
  • Percy Jackson and the last Olympian   (Rick Riordan)
  • The mortal instruments: City of Ashes (Cassandra Clare)
  • The mortal instruments: City of Glass (Cassandra Clare)
  • The mortal instruments: City of Fallen Angels (Cassandra Clare)
  • The mortal instruments: City of Lost Souls (Cassandra Clare)
  • The mortal instruments: City of Heavenly Fire (Cassandra Clare)
  • The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel (Cassandra Clare)
  • The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess (Cassandra Clare)
  • Paper Towns (John Green)
  • Looking for Alaska  (John Green)
  • The tinkers girl (Catherine Cookson)
  • Fangirl (Rainbow Rowell) 
  • The book thief (Markus Zusak)
  • The magicians nephew (C.S Lewis)
  • Pretty Little Liars (Sara Shepard)
(please note that finishing the last book in any series will take me a long time to read... I have no idea why)
so yeah a lot of reviews and books for me to finish so I hope you're looking forward to the upcoming months bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment